Scaffolding can supply the necessary structure so you can use a Shrink Wrap product to protect your project. Shrink Wrap can be used in small and unique situations where the entire structure does not need to be covered.
Benefits and advantages:
• Shrink wrap is guaranteed in winds up to 60km/h.
• Shrink Wrap can fit irregular shapes
• Works well for longer duration projects budget wise.
• Shrink cannot be altered once it is installed.
There are Pros and Cons to both systems. Area's to consider are:
1. Crane access
2. Wind Loading's and the Wind Environment
3. Duration of the project
4. Area to be covered.?